Tuesday, January 13, 2009

lately

Lately I have been shedding a lot of old feelings and insecurities. Wah wah, sounds lame...but I am! Life chats with a girl in my program at school, holy we just vented away. I have never done two perms that quickly ever.

This week is going by a little slowly, I'm kind of over and done with it. I go back to work Thursday, I am pretty pumped for that. Two weeks off is bound to get a little tiring.

I've run into a few very forward people, it's pretty crazy.

I've been painting a lot more lately, I get inspired and just roll with things...then a week later I'm onto something different. I have too many things I need to accomplish this week, and not even drive to do it. But I have been getting by, and not doing so badly.

Monday I turn 18, unreal.

Damage control is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment